How to Store and Clean Wholesale Embossed Aluminum Sheet
Right storing and cleaning methods will ensure the normal use of the wholesale embossed aluminum sheet and extend the service life of stucco embossed aluminum sheet.
After purchasing the stucco embossed aluminum sheet, how to store it properly to avoid oxidation? There are four tips:
1. If the stucco embossed aluminum is placed in a wooden box, then we must ensure that the humidity of the wooden box is less than 18%, and the temperature of the aluminum coil cannot be higher than 45℃.
2. Wrap the embossed aluminum sheet with plastic film. If it is allowed, the customer had better choose a place with a desiccant, so that the moisture in the air can be absorbed and the problem of oxidation can be avoided.
3. If the storing surrounding suddenly change from a low temperature area to a high temperature area during placement, then we should not open the package immediately, because it is easy to oxidize. We should wait until the aluminum sheet is applicable to the environment.
4. If there is rain or snow leakage in the warehouse, the stucco embossed aluminum sheet should not be placed, which will easily cause oxidation.
During the use of the stucco embossed aluminum, how to clean it? Three tips are for you:
1. Do not use a hard brush to forcibly clean it.
2. Do not use detergents with strong alkaline and strong acid to clean aluminum plates.
3. Use a lot of clean water to wash the surface of the embossed aluminum plate, and then use a soft cloth dipped in the diluted neutral detergent to gently wipe the surface of the stucco aluminum plate. Then use a lot of clean water to wash the neutral detergent away.
As a big aluminum sheet supplier, Haomei Aluminum export the wholesale embossed aluminum sheet worldwide. Welcome to leave message below to get the best price.
Haomei Aluminum CO., LTD.
Xin'an Industrial Assemble Region,Luoyang,Henan Province,China
Office Add: 1103, No.14 Waihuan Road, CBD, Zhengzhou, China