The Manufacturing Process of Aluminum Strip for Roller Shutter
The 3003, 3105 and 5052 aluminum strip are the common alloys for making roller shutter. To get a better surface treatment, Haomei Aluminum has simplified the manufacturing process.
Aluminum roller shutter is treated with electrostatic powder spraying, which has stronger corrosion resistance and scratch resistance. It is widely used in villa garage doors, logistics warehouses, shops, industrial plants and other places.
It usually chooses Al-Mg alloy, which has great advantages in toughness, and the thickness can reach more than 1mm. Compared to other materials, aluminum strip has excellent properties such as low weight and high rigidity. The common alloy grades are 3003, 3105 and 5052 aluminum strip.
The traditional manufacturing process of aluminum strip for rolling shutter is made up of two parts: one is the embossing process, including raw material - unwinding - washing - pressing-driving - edge correction - winding; the other part is surface treatment.
The embossing process of the aluminum strip is carried out separately before the coating. The aluminum strip produced requires two coating process.
In order to avoid paint peeling, it can only be embossed first and then rolled. This kind of single-side embossed aluminum strip for rolling shutter doors has low strength and is of complicated process.
To simplify the process, Haomei Aluminum has another processing craft, that is, By simultaneously rolling, baking, quenching and embossing on both sides of the 3005 aluminum strip, it will not only prevent color fading, but also improve the aluminum strip strength and reduce equipment cost. Its steps are as follows:
1. Unwinding: The aluminum coil is placed on the uncoiler for unwinding.
2. Flattening: The aluminum strip after unwinding is sent into the flattening machine. The leveling machine smoothes the surface of the aluminum strip coil.
3. Roller coating: The flattened aluminum strip is sent to the roller coater, and the roller coater paints the aluminum strip with a paint thickness of 0.04-0.06mm.
4. Baking paint: The aluminum strip after double-sided painting is sent to the baking oven. The temperature inside the oven is set to 260-280 degrees Celsius and the time for the aluminum strip to pass through the oven is 30-120 seconds.
5. Embossing: Cool the high temperature aluminum strip to 38-50 degrees Celsius, and then send it to the embossing machine for embossing.
Haomei Aluminum has different alloys of aluminum strips for different applications such as roller shutter, blinds, ceiling, transformer,etc. Welcome to leave message to inquire what you need.
Haomei Aluminum CO., LTD.
Xin'an Industrial Assemble Region,Luoyang,Henan Province,China
Office Add: 1103, No.14 Waihuan Road, CBD, Zhengzhou, China